CapitalOne Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Equal-weight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CapitalOne upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underweight to Equal-weight.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $5.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; CHK VIX
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation Announces Changes To Board Of Directors