CapitalOne Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Equal-weight
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CapitalOne upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underweight to Equal-weight.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $5.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Boosts 2016 CapEx Outlook, Affirms 2017 Production Views - Analyst Day
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results