Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Transocean (RIG) to Hold
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Canaccord Genuity upgraded Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Sell to Hold.
Shares of Transocean closed at $9.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Tudor Pickering Upgrades Laredo Petroleum (LPI) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (LFC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!