Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Goldcorp (GG) to Buy
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Canaccord Genuity upgraded Goldcorp (NYSE: GG) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of Goldcorp closed at $15.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldcorp (GG): Cutting NAV and Price Target - Credit Suisse
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Precision Drilling (PD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!