CLSA Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CLSA upgraded Reynolds American (NYSE: RAI) from Underperform to Outperform.
Shares of Reynolds American closed at $48.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reynolds American (RAI) PT Raised to $59 at UBS Following Merger With British American Tobacco (BAT)
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades MasterCard (MA) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential