CLSA Upgrades Blackhawk Network (HAWK) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CLSA upgraded Blackhawk Network (NASDAQ: HAWK) from Underperform to Outperform.
Shares of Blackhawk Network closed at $30.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Nimble Storage (NMBL) to Outperform
- Compass Point Upgrades Och-Ziff Capital Management Group (OZM) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!