CJS Securities Upgrades Leggett and Platt (LEG) to Market Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CJS Securities upgraded Leggett and Platt (NYSE: LEG) from Market Perform to Market Outperform with a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Leggett and Platt closed at $45.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- KeyBanc Upgrades Domino's Pizza (DPZ) to Overweight
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat