CIBC Upgrades Spectra Energy (SE) to Sector Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CIBC upgraded Spectra Energy (NYSE: SE) from Sector Perform to Sector Outperform with a price target of $55.
Shares of Spectra Energy closed at $41.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spectra Energy (SE) Declares $0.405 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades EastGroup Properties (EGP) to Hold
- Berenberg Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!