Buckingham Research Upgrades Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Buckingham Research upgraded Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $168.00.
Shares of Allegiant Travel Company closed at $127.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Baird Upgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Outperform
- Stifel Upgrades Lindsay Corporation (LNN) to Hold