BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $56.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/02: (NVCN) (FIVE) (ULTA) Higher; (CVM) (WDAY) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity