BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) to Buy
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Vipshop Holdings closed at $16.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Sherwin-Williams (SHW) at Underperform
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy