BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Qiagen NV (QGEN) to Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Qiagen NV (NASDAQ: QGEN) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Qiagen NV closed at $23.94 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) to Buy
- Compass Diversified (CODI) Prices 5.6M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $104.4M
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) to Underperform