BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades QVC Group (QVCA) to Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded QVC Group (NASDAQ: QVCA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of QVC Group closed at $20.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD) Launches 27.5M Common Stock IPO
- SM Energy (SM) Prices Larger 9.5M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $363.4M