BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $95.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- HFF Completes Acquisition of Leon Partners in London
- Almost Family (AFAM) Prices 3M Share Offering at $44.50
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!