BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Norfolk Southern (NYSE: NSC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Norfolk Southern closed at $95.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades General Motors (GM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!