BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Korea Electric Power (KEP) to Neutral
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Korea Electric Power (NYSE: KEP) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Korea Electric Power closed at $19.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Barclays (BCS) to Underperform
- SM Energy Announces Closing Of Common Stock Offering And Exercise Of Option