BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades HCP (HCP) to Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded HCP (NYSE: HCP) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $38.50.
Shares of HCP closed at $37.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Nordstrom (JWN) to Outperform
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss