BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Buy
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Great Plains Energy (NYSE: GXP) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Great Plains Energy closed at $27.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Apptio (APTI) at Buy
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Added to U.S. 1 List at BofA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!