BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Equity Commonwealth (EQC) to Buy
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Equity Commonwealth closed at $29.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades MKS Instruments (MKSI) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!