BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Eldorado Gold Corp (EGO) to Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Eldorado Gold Corp (NYSE: EGO) from Underperform to Buy with a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Eldorado Gold Corp closed at $3.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Keane Announces Pricing of its Initial Public Offering
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Allegheny Technologies (ATI) to Underperform