BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Domtar (UFS) to Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Domtar (NYSE: UFS) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of Domtar closed at $37.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Announces 6M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M