BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Copart (CPRT) to Buy
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Copart (NASDAQ: CPRT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $63.00 (from $52.00).
Shares of Copart closed at $52.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy