BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Buy
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Commercial Metals Company (NYSE: CMC) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Commercial Metals Company closed at $16.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades AMD (AMD) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Bemis (BMS) to Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) to Underperform