BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) to Buy
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Colgate-Palmolive Company (NYSE: CL) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $80.
Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company closed at $70.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Definitive Agreement Reached for WestRock to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions for $18.00 per share
- Visible Alpha Acquires ONEaccess to Help Investment Professionals Uncover Unique Insights from Sell-Side Content
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!