BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $6.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CNH Global NV (CNHI) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Dollar General (DG) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, Positive On "Moats Around Content"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!