BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Chesapeake Energy closed at $6.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Announces $450M Haynesville Shale Assets Sale
- MKM Partners Upgrades Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!