BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Charles Schwab Corp. (SCHW) to Buy
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Charles Schwab Corp. (NYSE: SCHW) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Charles Schwab Corp. closed at $31.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades NGL ENERGY (NGL) to Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Resumes PPG Industries (PPG) at Buy
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Prices 17.8M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$394.3M