BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CalAtlantic Group (CAA) to Buy
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded CalAtlantic Group (NYSE: CAA) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $42.00.
Shares of CalAtlantic Group closed at $35.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates Sherwin-Williams (SHW) at Underperform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy