BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CIT Group (CIT) to Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded CIT Group (NYSE: CIT) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of CIT Group closed at $36.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NY AG Said Probing Servicing Practices of CIT Group (CIT) and Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs (NSM) - DJ
- Bank of America (BAC): Profits Likely Without Rate Hikes - FBR
- Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) Completes Acquisition of Media General (MEG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!