BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CIT Group (CIT) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded CIT Group (NYSE: CIT) from Underperform to Neutral.
Shares of CIT Group closed at $36.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIT Group (CIT) Hires Boston Consulting to Review Operations - DJ
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Neutral
- Viewpost CEO Max Eliscu and Capital One Senior Director Adam Hoffman Featured at Money20/20