BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) to Buy
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $22.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Zodiac Aerospace : Safran and Zodiac Aerospace, a new global leader in aerospace
- Oil and Trump: Russians full of optimism in Davos
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!