BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Buy
- European stocks hit three-week low as Trump reality sets in
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- Oil falls as signs of U.S. output rise overshadow OPEC-led cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of AK Steel closed at $5.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Noble Corporation (NE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!