BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Buy
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch upgraded AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of AK Steel closed at $5.27 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
- Matador Resources (MTDR) to Offer 5M Shares of Common Stock
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!