Boenning & Scattergood Upgrades United Community Financial (UCFC) to Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Boenning & Scattergood upgraded United Community Financial (NASDAQ: UCFC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $7.50.
Shares of United Community Financial closed at $6.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Mobileye N.V (MBLY) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Burlington Stores (BURL) to Outperform
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss