Bernstein Upgrades Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein upgraded Sunoco Logistics Partners (NYSE: SXL) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $26.
Shares of Sunoco Logistics Partners closed at $24.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) to Outperform
- Citi Upgrades American Midstream (AMID) to Buy
- Bernstein 'Surprisingly' Likes the Idea of Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!