Bernstein Upgrades Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (ETE) to Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bernstein upgraded Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $17.
Shares of Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. closed at $14.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunoco LP Announces Real Estate Portfolio Strategy
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Scorpio Bulkers (SALT) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (LFC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!