Bernstein Upgrades Carnival Corporation (CCL) to Outperform
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein upgraded Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Carnival Corporation closed at $51.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Princess Cruises Introduces Best Price Guarantee on Shore Excursions
- JPMorgan Upgrades Hess Corp. (HES) to Overweight
- Sidoti Upgrades Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) to Buy