Barrington Research Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barrington Research upgraded DeVry (NYSE: DV) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of DeVry closed at $22.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Red Cross Partners with American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine on Academic Service Learning Initiative
- Wunderlich Securities Upgrades Microsoft (MSFT) to Buy
- Chamberlain College of Nursing Partners with the American Red Cross and Expands Learning Opportunities for Nursing Students