Barclays Upgrades Rexnord (RXN) to Overweight
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Barclays upgraded Rexnord (NYSE: RXN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $26.00.
Shares of Rexnord closed at $18.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsubishi UFJ Upgrades Concho Resources (CXO) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) to Buy
- UPDATE: HSBC Upgrades Verizon Communications (VZ) to Buy