Barclays Upgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Overweight
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
Barclays upgraded Pier 1 Imports (NYSE: PIR) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $23.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Pier 1 Imports closed at $17.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Downgrades Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) to Neutral
- LogMeIn (LOGM) PT Raised to $60 at Piper Jaffray
- Goldman Sachs Removes Constellium (CSTM) from CL-Buy List (Earlier)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!