Barclays Upgrades Pfizer (PFE) to Overweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:11 AM EST)
Barclays upgraded Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $38.00. Analyst Geoff Meacham sees a higher chance that cash trapped outside the U.S. can be better utilized for productive M&A and return of capital to shareholders.
Shares of Pfizer closed at $31.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Reacts To Favorable FDA Decision For Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ)
- AdvancePierre Foods Announces Launch of Secondary Offering
- Call for Papers Now Open for In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2017
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!