Barclays Upgrades Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Equalweight
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barclays upgraded Great Plains Energy (NYSE: GXP) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $29.00.
Shares of Great Plains Energy closed at $27.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Barrington Research Upgrades K12, Inc. (LRN) to Outperform
- Barclays Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Underweight