Barclays Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Overweight
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Barclays upgraded FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of FirstEnergy Corp. closed at $31.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Equalweight
- Barclays Downgrades Xcel Energy (XEL) to Equalweight
- Barclays Downgrades PNM Resources (PNM) to Equalweight