Barclays Upgrades Dominion Diamond (DDC) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barclays upgraded Dominion Diamond (NYSE: DDC) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Dominion Diamond closed at $8.34 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dominion Diamond Corporation Reports Diavik Diamond Mine Fourth Calendar Quarter Production
- JPMorgan Upgrades Fomento Economico Mexicano (FMX) to Neutral
- Berenberg Upgrades National Grid (NGG) to Buy