Barclays Upgrades Charles River Labs (CRL) to Equalweight
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Barclays upgraded Charles River Labs (NYSE: CRL) from Underweight to Equalweight.
Shares of Charles River Labs closed at $71.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Data Solutions Enters Into Letter of Intent to Purchase AB Embedded Systems
- UBS Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Neutral
- JPMorgan Upgrades New Oriental Education (EDU) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!