Baird Upgrades WEC, LNT, NEE, XEL, ARTNA to Outperform
Baird's David Parker upgraded a number of stocks in the Electric Utilities sector Monday morning, each from Neutral to Outperform:
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC)
- Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT)
- NextEra (NYSE: NEE)
- Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL)
- Artesian Resources (Nasdaq: ARTNA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Likely to Beat Consensus FY15-16 Estimates; Morgan Stanley Upgrades to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades General Mills (GIS) to Neutral
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Capital Product (CPLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!