Baird Upgrades WEC, LNT, NEE, XEL, ARTNA to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Baird's David Parker upgraded a number of stocks in the Electric Utilities sector Monday morning, each from Neutral to Outperform:
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC)
- Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT)
- NextEra (NYSE: NEE)
- Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL)
- Artesian Resources (Nasdaq: ARTNA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/02: (CAMP) (WYNN) (MU) Higher; (FOLD) (PRGS) (VRX) Lower (more...)
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Kennametal (KMT) to Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!