Baird Upgrades WEC, LNT, NEE, XEL, ARTNA to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Baird's David Parker upgraded a number of stocks in the Electric Utilities sector Monday morning, each from Neutral to Outperform:
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC)
- Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT)
- NextEra (NYSE: NEE)
- Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL)
- Artesian Resources (Nasdaq: ARTNA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Noranda Aluminum (NOR) to Neutral
- SunTrust Upgrades Copart (CPRT) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Sees 29% Upside in Western Digital (WDC), Upgrades to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!