Baird Upgrades WEC, LNT, NEE, XEL, ARTNA to Outperform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Baird's David Parker upgraded a number of stocks in the Electric Utilities sector Monday morning, each from Neutral to Outperform:
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC)
- Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT)
- NextEra (NYSE: NEE)
- Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL)
- Artesian Resources (Nasdaq: ARTNA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- FBR Capital Upgrades Access National Corp. (ANCX) to Outperform Following Middleburg Financial Deal
- Baird Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!