Baird Upgrades WEC, LNT, NEE, XEL, ARTNA to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Baird's David Parker upgraded a number of stocks in the Electric Utilities sector Monday morning, each from Neutral to Outperform:
- Wisconsin Energy (NYSE: WEC)
- Alliant Energy (NYSE: LNT)
- NextEra (NYSE: NEE)
- Xcel Energy (NYSE: XEL)
- Artesian Resources (Nasdaq: ARTNA)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Potash Corp. (POT) to Buy
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Lam Research (LRCX) to Buy
- Tudor Pickering Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!