Baird Upgrades Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird upgraded Sun Hydraulics (NASDAQ: SNHY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Sun Hydraulics closed at $30.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Checkpoint Software (CHKP) to Overweight
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades UDR, Inc. (UDR) to Buy