Baird Upgrades Sun Hydraulics (SNHY) to Outperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird upgraded Sun Hydraulics (NASDAQ: SNHY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Sun Hydraulics closed at $30.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades HealthStream (HSTM) to Outperform
- Baird Downgrades Forward Air (FWRD) to Neutral
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Semtech Corp. (SMTC) to Outperform