Baird Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Baird upgraded Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Legacy Reserves closed at $25.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Prices at $18, Well Above Expected Range
- Baird Downgrades Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) to Neutral
- Bernstein Upgrades BlackRock (BLK) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!