Baird Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Outperform
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
Baird upgraded Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Legacy Reserves closed at $25.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Underperform
- Janney Montgomery Scott Upgrades Techne Corp. (TECH) to Buy
- Baird Upgrades Insperity (NSP) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!