Baird Upgrades Legacy Reserves (LGCY) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Market Rally Fades as DJIA Ends Q1 Negative; Charter's Smart M&A Move; Etsy Sets IPO Price Range
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/31: (DYAX) (CHK) (RUBI) Higher; (UTIW) (RKT) (SNX) Lower (more...)
- Etsy (ETSY) Sees IPO Price of $14 - $16/Share
- Dyax Corp (DYAX) Announces Positive Results from Phase 1b Trial of DX-2930 and Fast Track Designation
Baird upgraded Legacy Reserves (NASDAQ: LGCY) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Legacy Reserves closed at $25.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Upgrades Wolverine World Wide (WWW) to Outperform
- KeyBanc Upgrades Gibraltar Industries (ROCK) to Overweight
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Western Union Co. (WU) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!