Baird Upgrades Education Realty Trust (EDR) to Outperform
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird upgraded Education Realty Trust (NYSE: EDR) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $47.00.
Shares of Education Realty Trust closed at $42.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades REX Energy (REXX) to Hold
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Nimble Storage (NMBL) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) to Hold