Baird Upgrades Earthstone Energy (ESTE) to Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird upgraded Earthstone Energy (NYSE: ESTE) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $16.00.
Shares of Earthstone Energy closed at $14.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Independence Realty Trust (IRT) at Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) to Overweight
- Scotia Capital Upgrades QEP Resources (QEP) to Focus Stock