BMO Raises Silvercorp Metals (SVM), Hecla (HL) to Outperform
- Market Wrap: Bernanke Baffles Markets; Tesla Off the Hook; H-P Stuns Street
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c as Sales Slide 10%
- Number of FOMC Members Willing to Taper as Early as June Meeting
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/22: (HPQ) (PSUN) (PETM) Higher; (APRI) (DRYS) (EGHT)
- Short Sellers See the Light (HLF) (FSLR) (NFLX) (TLSA)
In the Gold and Silver group, an analyst at BMO upgraded shares of Silvercorp Metals (NYSE: SVM) and Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) from Market Perform to Outperform.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Cubist Pharmaceuticals (CBST) to Hold
- Silvercorp Metals, Inc. (SVM) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS of 4c
- Silvercorp Reports Financial and Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2013
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!