BMO Capital Upgrades Southwestern Energy (SWN) to Outperform
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgraded Southwestern Energy (NYSE: SWN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $18.
Shares of Southwestern Energy closed at $11.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Upgrades PACCAR (PCAR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Toro (TTC) to Buy
- Barrington Research Upgrades Gentherm Incorporated (THRM) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!