BMO Capital Upgrades Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) to Market Perform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital upgraded Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: PCRX) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Pacira Pharmaceuticals closed at $35.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY): Execution Risk Higher - BMO
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Basic Energy Services (BAS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!