BMO Capital Upgrades Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) to Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgraded Mid-America Apartment Communities (NYSE: MAA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $104.
Shares of Mid-America Apartment Communities closed at $93.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
- Buckingham Research Upgrades Deckers Outdoor (DECK) to Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (LFC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!