BMO Capital Upgrades K12, Inc. (LRN) to Outperform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital upgraded K12, Inc. (NYSE: LRN) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $15.
Shares of K12, Inc. closed at $11.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
- William Blair Upgrades WESCO International (WCC) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform